Terms and Conditions for Engaging with BNC
The following best practices should be adhered to when interacting with BNC on our websites or social media platforms:
- Do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information, including contact information or personal identification items. For service related questions or concerns, please call 1.800.262.7175, email CustomerCare@bankofnc.com, or visit any of our branches.
- Only post comments that reflect the original topic of the post or the purpose of the social media page. Comments centered on selling a product, service, or to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be removed at the discretion of BNC.
- Abusive, harmful, offensive, discriminatory or unlawful comments or rants—as well as profanity will be immediately removed at the discretion of BNC.
- Comments on threatened or actual litigation are prohibited. If you have concerns about an issue, please email us at CustomerCare@bankofnc.com.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ are owned by third parties unaffiliated with BNC. BNC is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or any other third party site that may be linked to from within them. BNC is not liable for any personal damage incurred by the use of said sites.
- BNC does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations, or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within social media properties.
- By submitting comments to this website or social media platform, you give us the right to edit your comments, to store them for archival purposes, and to republish them without compensation to you or any other person.
- BNC reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.