BNC Money Market
Save for short-term goals.
A money market account is an interest-bearing account that pays a higher interest rate than a savings account and provides the account holder with limited check-writing ability. Our BNC Money Market account lets you start your saving at $1,000 and grow to meet your short-term goals.
- Offers benefits of both savings and checking accounts
- Transfer funds easily to your BNC checking account
- Competitive tiered interest rates
- Complimentary money market checks
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail and at an ATM. All other withdrawals limited to 6 per statement cycle1
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the $15 monthly service charge