Report a Debit Card lost or stolen
If your ATM/Debit Card is lost or stolen, contact us immediately at 866.546.8273.
One of the representatives from Lost or Stolen Card Services can provide support. Also, you can manage the availability of your card by logging onto Online Banking or on your BNC Mobile Banking app.
If you choose to call a Customer Care Specialist, please be ready to give the following information over the phone.
1) Our Customer Care Center must be able to identify the Financial Institution, therefore, one of the following must be provided:
- First six digits of their card
- Bank Headquarters information:
Bank of North Carolina
831 Julian Avenue
Thomasville, NC 27360
- Financial Institution's ABA (routing and transit) Number: 053112039
2) The call center must be able to identify the Cardholder Information, therefore all of the following information is required:
- Name on the card, exactly as it appears on the plastic.
- Full address of the card owner.
- Daytime phone number.
- Reason the card needs the status changed to Hot .
3) The cardholder should provide (if available):
- Last 4 digits of the card number for verification purposes. This can be obtained from a receipt or bank statement.