Merchant accounts can help you improve cash flow, reduce collection efforts and make it easier for your customers to do business with you. Whether you do business over the counter, over the web or through an invoice model, we'll advise you on your most effective and cost-efficient options for merchant services. A local specialist can work with you to set up your account and resolve any issues that may arise along the way.
Our partnership works for you
Through a partnership with TransFirst ® , one of the nation’s leading providers of merchant services, BNC Bank brings you reliable business banking products. TransFirst’s outstanding payment processing products and services give you peace of mind so you can grow your business and boost your bottom line.
- Trusted by thousands of banks and business customers
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau for outstanding customer service
- Committed to state-of-the-art technology and data security
- Dedicated to helping merchants grow their businesses
- More than 20 years of experience
- Leading experts in the payment processing industry
Grow your business
Offering innovative products and services give you the power to earn, grow and succeed.
Exclusive payment gateway gives you complete control of credit card, signature debit card and ACH payment acceptance wherever you are.
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
ProcessNow® Mobile & Register
App-based processing that uses iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices to accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® cards, plus signature debit cards.
- Live, 24/7, U.S.-based support
- Available next-day funding
- Industry-leading data security technology
Bundled pricing package combines individual monthly charges into one monthly fee. 1
- No hidden fees—statements clearly explain all charges
- Your choice of fee tier based on monthly volume
- Cost flexibility allows you to grow and still maintain low fee
Management made simple
User-friendly internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC.
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that let you create reports based on the information you need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
Data Breach Security Program
Financial protection available in the event of a breach, saving you thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses—all for a monthly fee. 1
Covered expenses up to $100,000 per Merchant Identification Number (MID) during a 12-month period include:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fines
Whatever your business needs, TransFirst is there to help.
TransFirst is committed to providing 24/7, US-based customer service, including:
- Equipment training and troubleshooting
- Day-to-day payment processing operations
- Next-day funding
- New product information
- Statement reconciliation
- PCI security information and support
- Government and industry regulatory information and assistance
Multiple Processing Options
TransFirst offers equipment and software that let you process payments in a variety of settings:
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Integrated solutions
- TransFreedom fee is based on monthly processing volume and average ticket size. In addition to your TransFreedom Monthly Fee, Automatic Volume Purchase billing may apply to volume processed in excess of the current pricing tier at a rate of $20.00 per every $500.00 in additional processed volume. No refund will be provided if the actual average volume is lower than the Tier Maximum of the plan. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Merchant account is subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change without notice. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst or BNC. iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst or BNC Bank.
TransFirst is a registered ISO/MSP of: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY; for Visa® and MasterCard® transactions only.